Hello Readers Hope you are doing well Let's start with an algorithm to find domain of function. Please go through the following my handwritten notes Let me know your doubts in the comment section Thank you
Hello readers Let's start to talk more about functions.... By this post, I will make you able to identify the function type and count them, but first you promise me that you know what is function very well, please refer previous post, https://namitatiwaridotorg.wordpress.com/2020/04/04/function-mapping/?preview=true In short, function (machine) outputs in one-one, onto, many one, and into … Continue reading Types of functions and their computations
Hope you are doing well.
This time, I am here with links/pdf’s of good books and i am sure it is very helpful to the readers and specially for those who are preparing for Competitive exams like CSIR NET/SET/NBHM/TIFR/GATE etc . I think books are the best friends of learners.
So enjoy maths with the following e-books/pdf’s.
- John E. Freund’s Mathematical Statistics with Applications Irwin Miller Marylees Miller Eighth Edition
- Ponnusamy S., Silverman H (1). Complex variables with applications
- Gordon C. Everstine . Application of Linear Algebra
- Peeyush Chandra, A. K. Lal, V. Raghavendra, G. Santhanam ; Notes on Mathematics
- T. Muthukumar (IITK) ; Partial Differential Equation
- Thank You
Stay learnt, Stay happy